We’ve recorded a podcast dedicated to Diia City, trying to analyze this project from different perspectives and understand its PROS and CONS.
Mykyta Polatayko – one of the leading lawyers in the IT industry of Ukraine.
Yegor Chumakov – founder of IT Guild of Ukraine, a non-profit organization of IT professionals and author of a petition on the website of the president opposing the Diia City regime, which was supported by more than 25,300 people.
Maryna Chykalovets – Product Manager, BPO for IT companies at Smart Solutions ► www.facebook.com/chykalovets.m
So, what did we discuss?
- What Diia City means for you personally? And what does it mean for the state and the economy?
- Supporters and opposition. What is the current market situation?
- Protection of IT specialists’ labor rights
- Large companies and individual entrepreneurs. Gig contracts.
- Diia City – an analogue of Hi-Tech Park in Belarus.
- How startups are defined?
- Credibility of the state
- Plan offered by Diia City: does it cancel the system of individual entrepreneurship or will the working conditions remain unchanged?